A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

- Winnie the Pooh

Monday, August 9, 2010

response to a poetry challenge

I love to watch you slither
your body smooth against the sheets
sending chills down my spine
I quiver with anticipation
already savoring your hunger
on my lips and tongue...

your scales gleam in
the light of the candles
irridescent in the flickering flames
our shadows entwined in a sinuous dance
mimicking our movements

time is an ephemeral concept
not worth noting as we connect
in this physical dimension
tune out the sounds of your life
for you are mine until the sun
is as burned as we are

consumed by our passion
and then reborn through
the sweat of our pleasure.

1 comment:

Steven M. Vance said...

You know I like this poem, Luv.

Mmmmmmm.......