A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

- Winnie the Pooh

Monday, May 26, 2008

the blood of life... (a morning ritual)

staggering blindly
I make my way into the light...
oh wait! It's the kitchen I think...
Ahhh... Nirvana! Bliss!(Who the heck needs Heaven?!)...
Coffee steaming in my chickadee mug-
all is right in my world...

eyes opening a little more now
(inhale the aroma of those precious beans)
I am greeted by gray skies and a windy chorus
sweeter than any song
right on my own back porch...

I sing the world awake with
love songs and tuneless hummings...(yawn!)
my soul flying free and light,
not yet burdened with the days happenings
I enjoy this moment, this present,
right now.

good morning me. good morning world.
good morning...coffee...
ahhh...the blood of life.
and it is good.
*grinning*

No comments: