A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

- Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Still here...

but very busy. Megan has gone to Montana for a week to look at houses with her husband, and we are keeping the children for her until she gets back. We all felt it would be too confusing for the wee ones to go to another house for a week, then leave Daddy again to come back to this one. Needless to say, I am beyone tired. I am not used to being 'on' 24/7 anymore with 'littles'. *grinning* It makes for one really good night's sleep though, I tell you! *laughing*

We have been busy in the garden of late- the bluebells are up, as well as a single yellow tulip. The sweet peas have been planted, and the flower mixes sown. Soon the whole front yard will be a riot of color and perfume! speaking of perfume, we have the most divinely smelling bush in our side yard. A varieagated (sp) Daphne. It perfumes the entire block! Lovely! I will enclose the few pictures of the flowers I have taken. There are too many of my birdlings to post now. I am hordeing them until I need to use them to soothe my lonliness after they all move. *small sigh*

Anyway, besides battling a spring cold, and being run ragged, things are wonderfully splendiferous here. I hope life is being as kind to all of you.
{{hugs}} and much love- Gina



5 comments:

LeftCoastLobstah said...

Were those the violets that smelled so delicious - as in wine-worthy? Do you have pics of those?

Take care of yourself - hydration is important :P

Maggsworld said...

I adore spring flowers ( says she as autumn storms and wind gusts rage around....). Please care for yourself Gina. Maggs

Anonymous said...

They'll love Montana and I wish them the best of luck.

Ah, the garden.. You know, I get lost in that color blue. Seems the snow we got the first week of April zapped the tulips and daffodils... the weeds are green now and I see some purple clover coming up!

I've the Spring Crud, too... I hope you get to feeling better... no time for we moms/grans to be sick!

Dorrie said...

lovely flower pictures!!

come on, you KNOW you just lived watching the little ones! But I must agree, there's a reason why moms are younger then grandmoms LOL

becomingkate said...

I really want to plant tulips this year. Seems as though we always forget, until it's too late!

Have a fun week with the kids!
*hugs*