A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

- Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Little Bird Told Me...

It’s true, it did! *laughing*
A sparrow flew into the window, and stunned itself pretty badly. I ran outside to see if it survived the impact, and held it until it had recovered. It took a good 15 minutes, poor little guy. I just kept him warm, and in the dark, until he started moving a bit in my cupped hands.
I opened my hands up, so he could leave at his leisure, when he looked up at me, unblinking, for nearly a minute. I felt his gratitude. He chirped, flew to my head, then flew away.
It was amazing. *smiling* I think I saw God in those little eyes. Some vast consciousness stared into my soul, and didn’t find me wanting.
Have a wonderful day…I will!

2 comments:

greeneyes67 said...

It's so nice to read your beautiful words. I didn't know you were here! Hope to read more of you.

Dorrie said...

I am now stalking, eh, following you ;-)