A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

- Winnie the Pooh

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not a lot to write about today

I have been having quite a bit of pain lately- my fibromyalgia is acting up again...dangit! :o) I am taking it easy and just enjoying the afternoon with Steven.

Matthew and I cleaned up and organized his bedroom yesterday. He gets overwhelmed by any sort of mess, so I have to help him do it one thing at a time. *smiling* He was so pleased at how it came out! He pinned up all of his Star Wars posters all over his walls, and is cleaning a big rug for the middle of his floor. *laughing* Very typical stuff for a teenager. (which he really is).

I'm thinking tonight about making my fried chicken for supper. Steven hasn't had it yet, and I think it is very tasty. Maybe some mashed potatoes, too...and coleslaw, if I can talk him into making it. We have mint tea in the fridge, and I really will get around to baking that zucchini bread today.

It is overcast today, but not very cold out- probably somewhere in the mid to high 40's. The bulbs are starting to peek their wee heads out of the earth. I am so looking forward to spring!

And that is all there is to write about. Boring stuff today. *smiling* I hope you are having a good day, too.

Ciao fer now! and TTFN!

~Gina

2 comments:

Dorrie said...

I had never heard of fibromyalgia until I read about it in KauaiFinn's JS journal... and now I hear about it much too often! It must be something horrible. {{{hugs}}}

Gina Vance said...

It can be very painful at times. Stress or fatigue is often a trigger for it. At least for me. So, I will rest, relax, and take a few days to let it go back into remission.

Thanks for your comment...How are things re your daughter and how is your Mom doing?

{{hugs right back!}}- Gina