A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

- Winnie the Pooh

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Only have a minute...

The days have been flying by. They have been filled with all the noises that come along with joy and loud love. *laughing* Johnny has become my constant companion, following me everywhere, and cheattering in my ears like a small blond magpie. Kaitlin sings and dances her way through the day, with the occasional shout of "No! Mine Jon Jon!" *snickering* They actually get along fairly well for children so young.

The dogs are establishing their pecking order- we have had a few skirmishes, but it all seems to be settling down now. (Can you say 'Yay'!?) The cats are still in 'I hate dogs' mode, and send looks that if they could kill, I would be buried 10 feet under! :oD

I am so enjoying these precious moments. I am gathering them up, and holding them close to my heart. Nothing is more precious than days like these.

My love and joy to you all- Gina

3 comments:

Maggsworld said...

ou so enjoy these moments. I can hear it "loud love". This makes me grin from ear to ear. I hear you my friend. Maggs

Chiaroscuro said...

There's something comfortably chaotic about a bunch of voices and animal sounds in a house. Sometimes I cannot tell which I like better - complete quiet or the company of good people who sometimes cramp my space :P
OH that reminds me I can't find your address - can we have it again pretty please?

becomingkate said...

I know how long you've waited to be with them. Enjoy!