A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

- Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Things are well... wonderful! *grinning*

I haven't had much time (or energy, honestly! LOL) for much reading and writing of comments of late. I expect that will get better with a bit more time. *smiling* Here is a short update. I hope all is well with you and yours. {{{HUGS}}} and Love- Gina

Everyone is getting settled into new routines, including Me! *laughing* All in all, the adjustments have been fairly smooth and trouble free. Jet-lag is over and done with, and except for the continual rain keeping all of us stuck inside, *grimace* we are well and happy. Kaitlin is finally my wee-girlie, and my Johnny my boy-a-gee. I am loving it. So much laughter in this house, and my heart.

My coffee is calling, so I bid you all a fond "Ciao for now!"

~ Gina

1 comment:

becomingkate said...

Sounds great! Post pics when you get a chance. *hugs*