A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.

- Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, March 1, 2009

This Morning...*smiling*

The sun is just peeking over the horizon, and the sky is a multi-hued explosion of colors. The birds are stirring from nest and branch, stretching wings and fluffing feathers as they get ready to begin their day. Inside the house, the sounds of morning are just beginning; the furnace purring, the cats are stretching, and the dogs are snuffling at the door. I am sitting here typing thoughts and drinking coffee, wondering what adventure the day has in store for me. Isn't life wonderful?

3 comments:

Wizardress said...

Yes, indeed it is wonderful. I hope you have a glorious day. *hugs*

Steven M. Vance said...

I like it, Luv. A lot.

Doug said...

My morning started with pale sunlight trying to peek at me from around the corner, using the houses across the street as a mirror. Eventually I succumbed to its whispering, and flooded the rooms with the smell of maple flavored bacon, and coffee.